Enjoy Hoppy Holidays with CraftBeer.com’s List of Newest Seasonals
Boulder, CO • November 20, 2013—It’s the most wonderful time of the year—for craft beer! Displaying the spirit, passion and imagination of America’s small and independent brewers, CraftBeer.com —the beer lover-oriented site of the Brewers Association (BA)—released a list of winter seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
“Winter seasonals are a favorite among beer lovers and craft brewers alike. With such a variety of styles to choose from, this craft seasonal category has contributed to two of the top three sales weeks during the same time frame, according to the IRI Group’s Supermarket scan data.” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association.
Many of the winter seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com offer flavors of chocolate, coffee, fruit, malt, cinnamon and oatmeal. Find your own holiday cheer with some of these delightful offerings:
- Carolina Brewery | Santa’s Secret | Pittsboro, NC
- Center of the Universe Brewing Co. | El Duderino | Ashland, VA
- Deschutes Brewery | Jubelale | Bend, OR
- East Coast Beer Co. | Beach Haus® Winter Rental Black Lager | Point Pleasant, NJ
- Eel River Brewing Co., Inc. | Climax Noel | Fortuna, CA
- Mother Earth Brewing | Silent Night | Kinston, NC
- No-Li Brewhouse | Winter Warmer Ale | Spokane, WA
- Piney River Brewing Co. | Hot Date | Bucyrus, MO
- Port Brewing Company | Santa’s Little Helper | San Marcos, CA
- Smuttynose Brewing Co. | Smuttynose Winter Ale | Portsmouth, NH
- Swamp Head Brewery | Hoe Hoe Hoe | Gainesville, FL
Visit CraftBeer.com’s “Winter Craft Beers are Comin’ to Town” for even more craft beer winter seasonals and descriptions and consider a tour to your local craft brewery.