CraftBeer.com Spreads Holiday Cheer with Winter Seasonals
Boulder, CO • November 18, 2014—To help ring in the holiday season, CraftBeer.com—the Brewers Association (BA) website for beer lovers—released a list of winter seasonal craft beers produced by BA members.
“Winter seasonals embody the spirit and flavors of the holiday season,” said Julia Herz, publisher of CraftBeer.com and craft beer program director of the Brewers Association. “Whether it’s cozying up by the fireplace, spending time with family or ringing in the New Year, small and independent brewers deliver beers of flavor and warmth—even on the most frigid winter day.”
Winter seasonals are among the most popular craft beers year in and year out. Last year, winter seasonals represented a 17 percent (dollar and volume) share of off-premise craft sales in the 13 weeks through February 23, 2014, which was second only to IPAs, according to IRI Group.
Many of the winter seasonal craft beers featured on CraftBeer.com include flavors of chocolate, coffee, fruit, cinnamon and oatmeal. Find your own holiday cheer with some of these delightful offerings:
- 21st Amendment Brewery | Sneak Attack Saison | San Francisco, CA
- Arcadia Ales | Nut Brown | Kalamazoo, MI
- Bloomington Brewing Co. | Persimmon Ale | Bloomington, IN
- Brewery Ommegang | Adoration | Cooperstown, NY
- Deschutes Brewery | Jubelale | Bend, OR
- Left Hand Brewing Co. | Fade to Black Volume 1 | Longmont, CO
- Peak Organic Brewing Co. | Winter Session Ale | Worcester, MA
- Starr Hill Brewery | Snow Blind | Crozet, VA
- Swamp Head Brewery | Hoe Hoe Hoe | Gainesville, FL
- Uinta Brewing Co. | Yard Sale | Salt Lake City, UT
Visit CraftBeer.com’s “Craft Beer Winter Seasonals 2014” for even more seasonals and descriptions and visit your local craft brewery to experience all it has to offer this winter.